10.07.2008

Are you picky?

Are you picky about food?

I think I'm not picky about it.

But…I don't like to eat any boiled and fried fruits…except for bananas.
For example,
I can't eat any apple pie, pineapples on hamburg steaks, orange sauce, waldof salad, or etc.
So that I dislike any jam, actually.
They are not comfortable to me.

But I love fruits.

And…
I like to eat a crab in a restaurant.
But I dislike to cook it in my kitchen.
'Cos the crab shell looks like a big insect's one to me… 
(But shrimp and lobster are OK.)
Do you think so, don't you?

Can you agree with me?

 

3 comments:

nowez03 said...

umm sometimes im picky on the food especially vegetables and some fruits and i love bananas and apples too and fresh tomato but
i dont like tomato juice Y_Y and any boiled fruits i hate them its just i dont want to eat or drink them so im picky sometimes...

oh crab not yet eaten a crab before i just saw them but my mother loves to many crab ... i dont know why..Y_Y

but lobster and shrimp its good and with some little octopus(i dont know what is callled but i think its called squid i guess, not sure though Y_Y) oh well i love too eat (^w^)

said...

I am little not picky on food.Sometimes I finished my meal,someone asked me the meal delicious or not,I don't know how to reply,because I didn't pay attention to taste...I think eating just a kind of mission to fill the stomach.But I don't like bean,after chew it,it stick in my mouth,I hate this feeling.By the way,have Japan have lychee(荔枝)?That is my favourite fruit.

KrayonZ or NibbleZ said...

I have that same thing. I can't eat boiled fruits either. It's just gross to me.