11.22.2008

RINDEN HONEY























Do you know RINDEN HONEY?
The translated name is BODAIJYU HACHI-MITSU.

I knew that about 6 yeas ago.
There was a HONEY SHOP in my ex-neighborhood. And I saw the HONEY when I went to the shop at the first.

Day after tomorrow, me and playboys and my staffs will hold my last GIG.
And the after(maybe next month),we will hold a farewell party and a year-end-party at the same time.

I want to give something to my all staffs for our memorial at the party.
Do you think that RINDEN HONEY is suitable for the presents, don't you?

But, there is a point at issue…….

Actually,I don't like RINDEN HONEY so much…….
The taste is peculiar to me.

Ummmm….
I wonder…….

1 comment:

GOKU said...

2500/-YEN PRICE TAG waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..... for a BOTTLE OF HONEY EXPENCIVE.BUT A GOOD THINKING IF I WANT TO GIFT A HONEY TO ANYONE I WILL GET HONEY TO A NATURAL WAY.......MEANS LIKE A BEAR .FROM BEE,S SPRIDE(NEST) ITS LIKE A ADVENTURE I AM HUNTING A BEE,S NEST HA HA AH VERY INTRESTING FOR ME.........