7.27.2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR.TOKURA

Today is Mr.Tokura's birthday!
He is my ex-music-producer.

He was down by a serious illness 3 years ago.
Still he have an aftereffect of a disease.
His left side body is insensible.

For example,
It's hard for him carrying something in his left hand.
He can't feel the weight of something as his left hand.

So that, he can't use any umbrella while he's walking even now.

I've bought some present for his birthday every year since I met him.
I always have worried about his birthday present every year.
'Cuz he is a person with peculiar tastes.
Well………me too.(lol)

If he could get over the aftereffect,
I will buy a special umbrella for him.

It's a my modest ……and mighty dream.

9 comments:

Prrrrr said...

It's a lovely present !
I wish for his health and happiness :)

Yvonne Lee said...

Happy Birthday to Mr. Tokura, I wish your illness will get recover soon.

Yoh-kun said...

Oh, I think it's nice! And your dream is very interresting. I wish sometimes he will be able to carry your present, this special umbrella for him.)

Nik said...

とくらさんに、どうかよろしくお伝えください。

匡龍 said...

It's been a year that you've stopped singing for us.... I am your fan from Hong Kong and as of now I live in the United States.... Even now I still introduce your music to some of my foreigner friends, I really like you as an artist, and I really wish to be able to be your friend =]

death tsuki said...

she willbe okie^^!!

just visit him every yeAR!!

^^

TSUKI TSUKI^^

ayaigari said...

happy bday mr. tokura!

very nice of you to buy the umbrella ^^

ber said...

i'm so glad that i found your new blog and in english! :) i mean i read some time ago you wanted to do something different, etc. and lost track of your works and music.

I hope you keep on doing music among other things you like\love.

Greetings Tsuki-san from Spain


;)

ber said...

i'm so glad that i found your new blog and in english! :) i mean i read some time ago you wanted to do something different and lost track of your work and music.

I hope you keep on doing music among other things you like\love.

Greetings Tsuki-san from Spain


;)