12.12.2010

I show you!

Good evening!

I came here to show you 'bout my new CDs jacket design and an announce to you.

NEW SINGLE『CORE』













PN:KURA-0035
M-1 CORE
M-2 BLACK HOLE

TSUKI AMANO 10th Aniversary Project Vol.1
ENGLISH TRANSLATIONS MINI ALBUM 『天晴(APPARE)』













PN:KURA-0034
M-1 B.G.〜Black Guitar+Berry Garden〜
M-2 Steroid
M-3 OWL(original/HUKUROH)
M-4 HONEY?
M-5 NOISE
M-6 Doctor and Peacock(original/Hakase to Kujaku)
M-7 Stone


I said that we will distribute them on online shop.
Maybe the date is after February or March, I think.

So that, I create a site to preview some of them.

Please wait a moment.

I will come back at Christmas! Promise you!

P.S.
APPARE means BRAVO, BRILLIANT, and CONGRATULATION. lol

8 comments:

Harry Yazawa said...

This is an excelent idea! An album of English Translation! I'm looking forward to listen every song as if they're new. Keep on inspiring, Tsuki-chan (if I may call you this way)!

Roco said...

I'm so happy to hear this album will be released !! And it's English!! B.G. and Doctor and Peacock are my favorite so I'm so looking forward to listening to them !!
Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Tsuki-san!
And have a good Count-Down Party!

KrayonZ or NibbleZ said...

I already love it! the album covers look great too :D I can't wait to hear how the songs sound in english. Go Tsuki!!! Woot woot!

Bruno Borin Boccia said...

Sooo exited! Can't wait to hear it!!!

Lil said...

I'm glad to hear about the release of an English Translations mini-album. :) Looking forward to the single too.

Angelena Mathes said...

Oh I'm so excited! The covers look great. "HONEY?" is one of my favorite songs, especially the English verses <3 It gives me chills~

Can't wait~

Mononokekime said...

Noise is included? THAT'S NICE!

Mr.Crazy said...

I like the CORE single!
I can't wait to get it and hear the other songs too.