11.01.2011

diorama_replica

Now, I'm joining in a group "diorama_replica"

This group is formed on the 10th anniversary of OTOKURA RECORD established.
OTOKURA RECORD is my management office and recording label.

So, let me introduce the member of "diorama_replica"

Starting from the left, ME, hibiku and Haruka Togawa














hibiku(山村響/Hibiku Yamamura)




















She is a singer and song writer, and activity working voice actress.
She provide the voice of "Rebuild of Evangelion" Mawaru-Penguindrum" iPhone's app "萌えガチャ" and so on.


Haruka Togawa(東川遥)
















She is a singer song writer, too.
And in her activities, her top priority is writing lyric.
Perhaps, the character songs of "BLEACH(Japanese animation), "Fullmetal Alchemist" and so on.
She sang a song of the computer game of Playstations3 "Ar tonelico Quga:Knell of ar ciel",
the song title is "EXEC_Z".


And, me.




















There's no need to explain my activities. haha

I feel fluttered share in activities with them.
Because we're stimulated to growth each other.

"山" equals "Mountain" of the last name of 山村響.
"川" equals "River" of the last name of 東川遥.
"天" equals "Sky" of my last name.
So, we are the earth, the ocean, and the sky. haha


Our motto is freedom.
We are not fixed member of it, we think.
So, maybe we are the group for a limited time only.
I like to have a lot of fun of its activities!

diorama_replica 1st mini album
"Peaceful Garden"





















Release date:9th Nov.

Well, see and listen below!

diorama_replica "風花(Snow like a flower)-preview ver.-"



diorama_replica "Goodbye Melancholy -half size-"

5 comments:

nijibug said...

that sounds wonderful! congratulations and good luck, tsuki!

Juju Kamikaze said...

Your voice is amazing, the uma salmon album is great, i miss that kind of music with all the power and stuff :) you're the best! Good luck with dinorama replica :D

Pride said...

i like the diorama replica!, good luck for you tsuki and another girls. :)

Jose Manuel De Paz said...

wow! it's sound wonderful

Rena Vyrdawn said...

Oh my God, I felt like crying ;;^;;

I will be following this group for sure~!